history of Nipigon, and the Nipigon Museum displays
Saturday, 18 April 2015
Leach should be LEITCH
From the Mason POST the name of Leach should be spelled LEITCH as he was the Overseer of the Fish Management of the Nipigon River in 1907. Buzz did have a question mark on the spelling but hadn't sorted it out. The Ontario Government Fisheries management Report lists the Overseer and the 1907 report has LEITCH.