The Canadian Camp, 1922 Dinner – Head Table
The Canadian Camp Dinner , March 3, 1922 N.Y.C.
1. Mr. John Emery McLean, Chairman Dinner Committee
2. Mr. Charles M. Urban, Urban Motion Pictures Inc.
3. Mr. John G. McKirdy, Canadian Guide (that’s our Nipigon McKirdy!)
4. Dr. Robert T. Morris, Chairman Advisory Board
5. Dr. J. DeHart Bruen, Belvedere N.J.
6. Mr. Neil McDougall, Canadian National Railways, Port Arthur ( Ontario… also Lake Nipigon area)
7. Mr. Horace D. Ashton, Explorers Club, New York
8. Mr. Wm. E.S. Dyer, President Philadelphia Branch
9. Mr. C. Price-Green, Canadian National Railways , Toronto
10. Rev. Allen MacRossie, Toastmaster
11. Dr. G. Lenox Curtis, President
12. Hon. E. M. MacDonald, R.C.M.P. Pictou, N.S.
13. Lieut.-Gen. Nelson A. Miles, U.S.A. Washington
14. Mr. Melville E. Stone, Associated Press
15. Hon. Mr. Justice F.R. Latchford, Toronto
16. Mr. Herbert L. Bridgeman, Brooklyn Standard Union
17. Major A. P. Simmonds, Lecturer and Explorer, New York
18. Thomas Travis, PhD, Canadian Pacific Railway
19. Mr. Sam Harris, Pres. Ontario S.G. and F. Prot. Association
20. Hon. Stephen T. Mather, Director National Park Service, Washington
21. Dr. H.T. Galpin, Secretary