Saturday 7 July 2012

BUTTERFLIES, MOTHS, WILD FLOWERS AND WINTER BURN TREES

If you are looking for photos of our Nipigon area Wildflowers, butterflies and moths along with continuing updates on some winter burn trees check out my Blog
http://justnaturallyspeakingtheblog.blogspot.ca/

Also Posts of a list of birds both from the Christmas Bird Counts and my personal listings for my home counts in Nipigon.

My Facebook page is called Boreal Forest Conflict and it is connected to the Nipigon Historical Museum Facebook page as I have to operate under my name only once. I have a flower album called Untitled the other albums have actual NAMES of what they are.

This Just Naturally Speaking Blog tries to deal with Past, Current and Future issues of our Environment , with the Boreal Forest as the Primary Issue.

The Luna Moth

No comments:

Post a Comment