Freight-Passenger-Commercial Fishing Vessels of lake Nipigon
As remembered by Adolph King, Rossport, Ontario, 1974
From Nipigon Museum Archives:
The writer recalls another craft. This was a sailing craft owned and operated in early days by Hudson's Bay Company before construction of the C.N.R. In 1916 and 1917 it was called the "Fisher" and was no longer owned by the Hudson's Bay Company and was converted to gas.
It spent approximately 15 years in the commercial fishing industry.
The "Fisher" is 40 feet in length.
The writer is uncertain whether this craft can still be seen today or not.