To see photos of the old tugs at the Nipigon waterfront check out http://justnaturallyspeakingtheblog.blogspot.com/ the blog called Nevermore
Photo of Seagull 1, a fishing boat built by Arthur Dampier here at Dampier's Landing 1935
Photo of Tug DC EC , built by Arthur Dampier in 1930 for Nipigon Lake Timber. The last owner was Gordon Dampier.
Photo of Tug Swanberg , built by Pigeon Timber Ltd. Last owner W.J. Henry Dampier.